THE NINE PRINCIPLES OF DYNAMIC KINDNESS
1. With gratitude, both “good” and “bad” become capable teachers.
2. With generosity, even small stones can create great ripples.
3. With tenderness, we turn the stream of compassion within.
4. With stillness, we sit quietly in the center of the cyclone.
5. With insight, we accept the change of life’s seasons
6. With courage, we move forward – despite our fear.
7. With service, no time to ask, “Why am I here?”
8. With forgiveness, we discover true freedom.
9. With faith, we learn to surrender.
Welcome these principles into your life like old friends, and when you read them, let the words flow into that part of you that is birthless and deathless.